SJD Purdys Spring Chocolate Fundraiser
This seasonal fundraiser helps support school initiatives including the home reading program, field trips, sports and fine arts programs.
Order deadline: Friday, March 10, 2017
Make cheques payable to SJD PAC.
Reminder to add 5% tax to all orders (line D on the order sheet)
Chocolate pickup is Friday, April 7, 2017
**for more info contact Deana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices in the brochure are the same as those found in Purdys retail stores. SJD PAC will receive 25% of the sales with the possibility of additional bonuses.
Two Ways to Order
Order Form Method: (Return all order forms to the school office by March 10th.
- A catalogue & order form will be sent home with your child (extra forms available at the school office).
- Fill out order form ensuring all information is correct *include your child’s name and division number in the order.
- Total your order and make all cheques payable to SJD PAC (please add 5% PST top all orders – line ID).
- Keep a copy of your order for reference when picking up your chocolates.
This year, your chocolate order will be ready for pick up on Thursday, December 8.
On-line Method: (Orders to be placed by Friday, March 20)
- Go to www.purdysgpp.com. If you ordered chocolates with SJD before, log on using your information.
If you have not order chocolates online before, you will have to register.
Our customer number is 12972.
On the Join a Group page, click the Ecole Sir James Douglas Elementary School PAC “Join this Group” .
2. To order your chocolates, click on “Shop Online” at the top of the page.
3. Online orders must be paid directly to Purdys as directed on the website.
4. Keep a copy of your order for reference when picking up your chocolates.
This year, the chocolates will be available for pick up on April 7.
Thank you for supporting