SJD Purdys Spring Chocolate Fundraiser
Order deadline: Monday, March 5, 2018
Chocolate pickup is Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Paper orders to be dropped off at the school.
Include your contact info plus your child’s name and division number.
Make cheques payable to SJD PAC.
Add 5% tax to all orders (line D on the order sheet)
For online shoppers go to www.purdysgpp.com and register/log on.
SJD customer number is 12972
For info contact Deana at firstname.lastname@example.org
or check out the SJD PAC website at http://sjdpacvictoria.ca
**Prices in the brochure are the same as those found in Purdys retail stores. SJD PAC will receive 25% of the sales with the possibility of additional bonuses.
Two Ways to Order
Order Form Method: Return all order forms to the school office by Monday, Nov. 27th
- A catalogue & order form will be sent home with your child (extra forms available at the school office).
- Fill out order form ensuring all information is correct *include your child’s name and division number in the order.
- Total your order and make all cheques payable to SJD PAC (please add 5% tax to all orders – line D).
- Keep a copy of your order for reference when picking up your chocolates.
This year, your chocolate order will be ready for pick up on Wed., March 14, 2018
On-line Method: (Orders to be placed by Monday, March 5, 2018)
- Go to www.purdysgpp.com. If you ordered chocolates with SJD before, log on using your information.
If you have not order chocolates online before, you will have to register.
Our customer number is 12972.
On the Join a Group page, click the Ecole Sir James Douglas Elementary School PAC “Join this Group” .
2. To order your chocolates, click on “Shop Online” at the top of the page.
3. Online orders must be paid directly to Purdys as directed on the website.
4. Keep a copy of your order for reference when picking up your chocolates.
This year, the chocolates will be available for pick up on Wed., March 14, 2018
Thank you for supporting