2020 SJD Grade 5 graduation!
Thank you to everyone who helped make this years graduation a special event.
A special thanks to…
- Adrienne Jopp at Hip Pop Hooray (@hippophooray.ca) for the beautiful balloon garland
- oh la la cupcakes for the delicious cupcakes
- Bubby Rose’s bakery for the yummy GF/ DF cupcakes
- Liz Rubicam at RubySmith Photogtraphy for capturing portraits of the graduates & their families
- Russell Books in partnership with the SJD PAC for the wonderful gifts that each student received
Optional K-12 in-class instruction set to begin June 1
Students will have the choice to return to school on a part-time basis starting on June 1st, 2020.
Please visit https://www.sd61.bc.ca/ for information & updates.
All parents who have a child enrolled at Sir James Douglas Elementary School are automatically enrolled in the Parents Advisory Council. Together, it is our mission is to enhance and support the educational, physical and emotional development of our children. We listen, discuss, advise, inform, support, serve, contribute, and engage in many aspects of school life.