Being a class rep is a great way to forge a relationship with your child’s teacher and get to know the other parents in your child’s class. Time commitment is small and the position can be shared. For more information, please email Class Rep Alice Cochran or the SJD PAC at email@example.com.
What does a Class Rep do?
– assists class teacher in various ways
– puts together class email list
– organizes hot lunch volunteers
– coordinates teacher gifts
– inventories classroom’s emergency supplies and
– may be called upon by the PAC to help organize activities, such as the Holiday Emporium