Every parent and/or guardian with a child at SJD is automatically a member of the Parents Advisory Council. The executive were selected at the May PAC meeting and are here to listen to the school community and ‘help steer the ship’.
Contact any of the current members of the exec through the SJD PAC email: email@example.com.
– Takes input from parents to decide on direction of PAC for the year
– Chairs general PAC meetings and executive meetings – Works closely with treasurer to prepare budget – Represents parent views to school administration
– Works with Chair to effectively represent all parents of SJD
– Will chair meetings if Chair is unavailable
– Ensures that all funds of the council are properly accounted for
– Manages accounts, budget, and grant applications governed by the PAC
– Disburses funds as authorized by the membership or the Executive
-Takes meeting minutes of general and executive meetings, presents them to the membership
Director (max of 5)
– Have board voting responsibilities
– Each director is asked to take part in a committee or area of interest (i.e., specific fundraisers such as Halloween Dance or Spring Fair, newsletter, parent education)